A Procurement Solution for the State of California
The State of California validated our progressive business model by awarding NOSi the Statewide Office Supply Contract in 2010. Since that time, we have helped California’s procurement officials create a transparent and comprehensive solution for 5,000 buyers in 260 California State Agencies with over 4,000 ship-to locations, encompassing 240,000 end users.
Our system produces an “on-line P.O.” for the buyer upon check-out. This on-line P.O. can be reconciled with the “receipt of goods” upon delivery and finally with the “invoice”, emailed for total procurement compliance even across hundreds of State Agencies, all with varying accounting practices.
Keys to Our Success in California
- Our track record in working with the various State agencies, coupled with the technology and consistent level of service we offered, were key factors to being awarded the contract.
- A well thought out implementation strategy and our high level of commitment in executing the solution to this complex entity was vital.
- The expertise acquired from this mammoth roll out is invaluable in working with any size corporation, in any business arena, no matter how intricate or demanding the procurement needs may be.
The State of California Encompasses an Enormous Array of Customers
- A State Park system with over 1.4 million acres, 280 miles of coastline
- Dept. of Corrections with 40,000 peace officers and 700,000 inmates
- Over 10,000 CHP officers
- A Health and Human Services Agency with an annual budget in excess of $26 Billion
- Two of the largest Pension Funds in the world, CalPERS and CalSTRS, with over $400 Billion in assets
- Cal Fire with 8,000 fire-fighters, 228 fire stations and 48 aircraft
- Over 6 million K-12 students in the massive Department of Education
- 10 Universities, 23 State Universities, as well as 55 Community Colleges